Stand-alone compact system for hydrological applications
OTT HydroSystems offer a decisive price advantage compared to individual configured systems. The IP-enabled and highly energy-efficient datalogger OTT netDL 500 is the core of the system. Several SDI-12 sensors may be connected to the rugged logger, as it has up to 40 channels. Optionally, the measured data may be remotely transferred via the built-in GSM/GPRS modem or via satellite. The required antennas are already included in the system.
- Turn-key solutions for stand-alone measuring stations
- Gauging station, Pole mount
- Battery, Solar
- Cellular, Satellite
Compact, turn-key, and convenient:
- All components are pre-installed, pre-wired, and pre-configured – minimum installation operations required.
- Standardized configuration resulting in particularly attractive value for money.
- Rugged lockable stainless steel system cabinet – particularly designed for field applications.
- Cabinet enclosure fitted with breathing gland for sufficient ventilation and drainage.
- Powerful IP datalogger providing efficient power management.
- Convenient stainless steel mast mounting bracket – for easy installation to masts of 1"… 4" (accessory).
- Alternatively stainless steel wall bracket for safe wall mounting, e.g. in gauge station (accessory).
Quick and easy installation of solar powered hydrological measuring stations:
- Ideally suited for remote locations
- Reliable and efficient water level measurement with OTT CBS, e.g. in streams, rivers, canals, lakes, or reservoirs
- Measurement of water level, discharge, water quality or precipitation using any type of SDI-12 sensor
- Remote data transfer via GSM/GPRS, Internet, and satellite
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||380 mm x 500 mm x 210 mm (15 in x 20 in x 8 in)|
|Housing material||Stainless steel|
|Max. dimension battery (W x H x D)||190 mm x 175 mm x 130 mm (7.5 in x 7 in x 5 in)|
|Solar controller||OTT PR1205|
|Optional: Solar panel||12 V/30 W|
|IP Datalogger||OTT netDL 500|
|GOES / Meteosat||OTT HDR G3 / M3|
|Water level sensor||OTT CBS - bubble sensor for indirect water level measurement|
|Cabine components included||-25 °C ... +50 °C (-13°F to 122°F)|
|Standard overvoltage protection|
|EN 61000-3-2 -> EN 55022||Class B (30 ... 1000 MHz)|
|EN 61000-4-2||Level 3; 8 kV air, 6 kV contact (ESD protection)|
|EN 61000-4-3||Level 3; 10 V/m (protection from RF fields);Environment class 3|
|EN 61000-4-4||Level 4; 4 kV (EFT protection); Installation class 4|
|EN 61000-4-5||Level 4; 4 kV (voltage spike/lightning); Installation class 5|
|EN 61000-4-6||Level 3; 10 Veff (protection from conductive HF interference);Installation class 3|
|EN 61000-4-8||Level 4; 30 A/m; Environment class 4 Enhanced overvoltage protection (optional)|
|Blitzductor Solar||Dehn DR M 2P 60|
|24 V sensors||Dehn BlitzductorBXT ML2 BE S 24|